Re: [Question #483523]: concurrent multiscale method by coupling YADE with FEM

Surej Kumar posted a new comment:
Hello Jan

I managed to install this with some help from system admin and planning
to setup some simple test and get use to the coupling process before
jumping into some problem.  Do you have any step-step guide as tutorial
including mesh format etc (Can I use mesh and boundary condition from
GiD for the FEM).  I am planning to start with Triaxial test and Thick
Wall cylinder Test.  I have also other questions related to this FEM-DEM
techniques but I do  it one a time once I can run with the techniques
:-) .  If all these  question will bother the other forum team. I can
ask directly.

Looking forward your email  reply and guidance.

Thanks and best regards

Surej.