Re: [Question #670765]: negative volume for an ordinary pore

Zhang Wenyue is still having a problem:
Dear Robert,

I try O.dt=0.1e-4. At first it performs well, but when I run long
enough, the warning of negative volume still appears. I wonder whether
there is a method which can adjust dt automatically. This time the
program didn't crash. Can I just ignore the warning? Will it have any
negative effect on the simulation? Or is there any method can adjust the
timestep automatically so that the warning won't show up?

Thanks