[Question #670852]: remote interaction, net&wire mats attribution by sphere's material

I have a question about the definition of material given to a remote interaction between two spheres with for example one having netMat and other one wireMat material.

in fact, I am trying to create a model of net (at least with two different types of cable) by createInteraction method, but I not sure my below hypothesis is correct or not?

1- sphere netMat with sphere netMat =  remote interaction in netMat

2- sphere netMat with sphere wireMat =  remote interaction in netMat ???

3- sphere wireMat with sphere wireMat =  remote interaction in wireMat

I hope my question is clear.

Thank you very much,
Ali