Re: [Question #671012]: Crushing test for a clumps

Robert Caulk requested more information:
Hello Sayed,

I personally cannot understand your question, perhaps someone else will.
I am particularly confused by: "Now, I want to replace my clumps in the
scripts and get the crushing result for each clump but I confused how
can modify my model because the script is working on particle changes."

As I understand it, you want to replace the clumps in your script with
other clumps? What is preventing you from replacing the clumps? What is
'wrong' with the script? What do you want the script to do? I am most
perplexed by the phrase "particle changes", what is that?

Best,

Robert