Re: [Question #671012]: Crushing test for a clumps

SayedHessam posted a new comment:
Dear Robert,

I agree with you but I was not sure how can I ask my question properly.
BTW, according to your questions:

 >>As I understand it, you want to replace the clumps in your script with other clumps?
-Yes.

>>What is preventing you from replacing the clumps?

-The clump seats instead of my agglomerate particle but I am not sure
about the script. It has to work based on
"identifier=str(particleDiameter)" or something else? or I have to
consider force changes on the plates like the Odemeteric example for
YADE? also, I am not sure about the exact size of the real particle.

>>What is 'wrong' with the script? What do you want the script to do? I
am most perplexed by the phrase "particle changes", what is that?

-Actually, at the end of the day, I would like to have load and
displacement at the end.

I hope I explained my questions clearly.

Cheers
Sam