Re: [Question #671373]: rotate a GTS surface

Jérôme Duriez proposed the following answer:
In DEM in general (resp. YADE in particular), the only things that move
are the Discrete Elements (resp. the YADE bodies).

You thus have to know which YADE bodies (their ids) correspond to this
surface object that you describe at some point with a gts surface.

Basically these ids are just the return value of O.bodies.append() when
you call it [*].

Two serious notes though:

- it seems to me you import twice this s2 gts surface: you create twice
identical YADE bodies (located at the same positions) corresponding to
this surface with your two calls to O.bodies.append

- O.engines = [RotationEngine()] (and just that) can not define a
meaningful YADE simulation.

Maybe you did not go through significant sections of the doc (User's
manual in particular) yet. If yes, I'd suggest making it before trying
to addressing your whole problem of plane crash.

[*] https://yade-
dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.BodyContainer.append