Re: [Question #671395]: sphere-pack generation using Constructive Solid Geometry returning error

Jérôme Duriez proposed the following answer:
Hi,

This is not an error, just a warning: a FutureWarning actually, which is
about what may happen in the future, according to the ideas developers
had at some point when they coded this warning [*]

I think you can disregard it for now: launching this code here with
yadedaily (2018.02b-1590728525~xenial) indeed gives me a packing with
some hyperboloid shape. Did you observe another behavior ?

[*] YADE development being just a human enterprise, these ideas may or may not materialize, and the warning may or may not accurately predict the future.