Re: [Question #671493]: tensile crack are not generating while using TSSR

shiv is still having a problem:
Hi Robert,

Thanks for helping me out. I will keep in my mind whatever you have
suggested to me and I will try not to post reference scripts in the
link.

the slope is falling while execution of my script but at the very steady
rate. I am not aware of all the bonds are failing in shear or not. But I
have attached an image of my model after executing it finally.

link:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vhLhBI_-
Pg2NOt6UdotxrNSoVXVRiN0i/view?usp=sharing

So you can see that in my slope is falling but it has fallen down only a
little bit.

Till now I have used the only TSSR method as I want to calculate the
factor of safety of rock slope. I am not sure about this "surely you
could cause some tensile failures by reducing the tensile strength of
the bonds" because I am using definite properties of the rock. I have
n't tried this method yet

Also, I have tried increasing the number of times I factor the strengths
by reducing the Iterations period in the following right

"O.engines=O.engines+[PyRunner(iterPeriod=500,command='reduceStrength()',label='strength
reduction')]"

But the plot which I have obtained after executing this changes in my script is like this
Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gSiaEHr-G1jana7xX0J7Wh4anZqoPvCF

I don't understand why it has grown instantly and then become again
constant.