Re: [Question #671364]: aircraft crash test

jacopo is still having a problem:
Ok Thanks. Now i 'm using The stl file as a text . I mean , i create a
file.txt holding all the aircraft facets positions. In this way i could
rotate And traslate their positions easily ( The original file.stl/gts
had a wrong orientation) . Now i need To give movement To The aircraft.
I have To use The traslation engine. I think To create a list of facets,
use The translation engine On this list, And set the contacts between
soil( spheres bodies) And aircraft.

-> do i have To clump the facets creating a rigid body? Becouse now i
don t know if they will stay togheter during the impact .

-> do i have to reconvert My file.txt in a file.gts? In this way you
told me the aircraft Will act a rigid body. I would like To see the
aircraft deformations, And register the forces acting on the aircraft
center of gravity.

-> I know the facet-facet contact doeSn t exist. How can i do?

I know IT S a long project, But i would like To know which Is the best way to follow Becouse i have many ideas about IT, But i don t know if Are possible To do. Thanks for your attention