Re: [Question #671493]: tensile crack are not generating while using TSSR

shiv is still having a problem:

Is it worth investigating?

How can I investigate that bonds are failing in shear or not?

I have n't calibrated DEM micro properties. So I think I should focus on
Calibrating micro properties of the rock. So can you suggest me
important test which I should consider while Calibration?

And till now I am not able to understand why my rock slope is collapsing till a stage then it stops collapsing even though there are iterations left. Can it possible that  I have n't calibrated micro properties  of DEM  that's why such thing is occurring while running my model