[Question #672570]: about gridconnection

I build a code to simulate particles in a soft pipe.
In the simulation,there are about 52 particles whose radius are all 0.004,and the circular pipe is 0.1*0.095 (Length*Radius).
I have already completed calibration and obtain the parameters.
The particles are using CPM materials and the pipe are using gridNode.
After the particles are put in the pipe, another clump body which is made of 13 particles is puting on the middle of the pipe.
In the simulation, the clump body falls down by gravity.
when the simulation is running, some gridConnection between gridNode are cracking. I try to enhance the values of normalCohesionguan and shearCohesionguan to larger values, the connections are also cracking.
Can someone give me some advices?