Re: [Question #672510]: compilation failure for TwoPhaseFlowEngine.cpp, missing header?

Kenneth Hoste posted a new comment:
>I have a very vague idea of what Trilinos is doing. Could you tell why a
> Trilinos script is building yade? Just curious.

Oh, sorry for the confusion, I was mixing up things, Trilinos has
nothing to do with this (I'm also swearing on getting a Trilinos build
to work in which I'm facing some problems similar as the ones I'm
hitting with Yade, incl. CMake...).

To correct my statement: "that setting was inherited from a build script
of an older Yade version"