Re: [Question #672510]: compilation failure for TwoPhaseFlowEngine.cpp, missing header?

Bruno Chareyre posted a new comment:

>   I'm not a big fan of either C++ or CMake? Deadly
> combo here... ;)
Indeed :)

> * not disabling PFVFLOW also fixes the issue [...] I should check why we
> had it disabled but it probably was to work around compilation problem
> (which now seems to be resolved)
I would bet on library-related problems (openblas or suitesparse (cholmod)).

I have a very vague idea of what Trilinos is doing. Could you tell why a
Trilinos script is building yade? Just curious.

Bruno