Re: [Question #672673]: translation engine

please again, DO NOT input (i.e., delete) copy of previous answers in
the newest one, see the question on launchpad [1] to see what I mean.

> -> 1 in the beginning it doesn't give me any error, but when i click on "play" it return this:
> FATAL /build/yade-2_s9R0/yade-1.20.0/pkg/common/InteractionLoop.cpp:133 action: None of given Law2 functors can handle interaction #3576+27331, types geom:L3Geom=8 and phys:FrictPhys=3 (LawDispatcher::getFunctor2D returned empty functor) Errore di segmentazione (core dump creato)

This is because your choice of functors. Your Ig2 returns L3Geom, but in Law2 you require ScGeom.
L3Geom is not maintained any more, use ScGeom instead.

> -> 2 i add to simulation one sphere but i 'm not able to see it. why?
it doesn't give me any error.

I changed radius from 3 to 300 and see it perfectly, so probably it was
too small..

> but nothing is moving yet.

How do you know? only visually or you have a numerical evidence?
I tried
###
print O.bodies[0].state.displ() # displacement of a facet
O.run(10,True)
print O.bodies[0].state.displ() # displacement of the same facet after 10 iterations
###
with nonzero results, so for me the aircraft IS moving..

> I am not able to copy and paste it here ( i can read it with yade but i don't have program to "see" it. Gedit, notepad or word can't open it).
stl should be a text file, no idea why you cannot open it.. to "see" the geometry, I am using [2]

cheers
Jan

[1] https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/672673
[2] https://www.viewstl.com/