Re: [Question #672684]: Not getting desired PSD generation

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
Ah, ok.
Well, the script in #6 seems to generate some PSD, that is all. Hence nothing wrong in it.
If you have a way to show the result is wrong it should be in the script as well.

Note that makeCloud gives nearly exact match to the target PSD yet cropping this with a predicate could change the distribution. The biggest particles are not negligibly small compared to the cylinder in your case, there could some biased removal for this reason. I would suggest to first make sure everything is right in sp before checking sp2
Bruno

p.s. actually I am speculating that you checked sp2... but I don't know
really... it is not in your script :(