Re: [Question #672684]: Not getting desired PSD generation

Robert Caulk proposed the following answer:
>I tried using 3/ method in [1] but I am still getting quite high %age
of spheres of radius less than 2.36 (0.347 is input, >0.654 is the
output). I have checked by toggling the bool variable 'distributeMass'
(True and False) and I still get very >high answers in both the cases.

Makes sense, makeCloud is distributing particle diameters and you are
looking at radii :-)