Re: [Question #673023]: setting initial velocity

> I modified the script

perfect, thanks :-)

> As you said i need to clump it, but i'm facing this error:

you need to set mass and inertia of facets before clumping them.
The clump-generating algorithm (computing center of mass, inertia etc. of the resulting clump) assumes nonzero mass and inertia.

> clumping all my object facets, will they start to decelerate even if
they aren't directly in contact with the soil?

yes, all the facets will behave as a rigid body. So if the "nose" will
contact the soil, the whole aircraft would deccalerate.

> i hope to not make any other mistakes.

well, a mistake is to ask questions unrelated to the original question
[1] :-) so next time please open the new one concerning the new topic.

cheers
Jan

[1] https://yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask , point 5