Re: [Question #672683]: Problem in Deciding which Packing to use for rock slope model

shiv is still having a problem:
Hi Luc,
The Problem which I am facing is that in my model tensile cracks are n't generating using TSSR method. I have also tried to determine that if the model is failing in shear or not using nbShearCracks but the results are same.

The link to my post is:

As Robert has suggested me to calibrate the model micro properties
that's why I am trying to determine which packing should I use to form
the model and execute calibration tests.

I am executing this script for determination of factor of safety of
model using TSSR: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1TZYzE2W-
MEwVFd47LOa7g2bfJIY9oV4Z

So loading applied is gravity loading plus the reduction in strength
between discrete elements.

I have taken the values of interparticle parameters randomly  from one
of the examples given on GitHub as I am just trying to generate the
model