Re: [Question #672563]: Modeling a Direct Shear Test with Simple Shear

Austin Sutton is still having a problem:
Luc,

Thank you for responding. A mixed boundary condition environment is a great
idea, and it may be the route that I end up taking. If it's not too much
trouble, could you send the example script that you offered? This would
help out tremendously with possible troubleshooting.

The solution you proposed is based on simple shear. Do you think it's
appropriate to model direct/rotational shear by simplifying it to a simple
shear scenario? Let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Austin

--
*Austin Sutton*
Graduate Research Assistant and Graduate Teaching Assistant