[Question #673172]: InsertNextTupleValue does not exist in VTK 8.1?

in my Linux distribution (Suse Leap 15.0) the standard VTK package is in version8.1 which does not contained  InsertNextTupleValue any more: the new name  is only InsertNextTuple.

i have changed manually all the named function inside the cpp file but if I do a new git I will have to do it again. Is it a better solution to keep the compilation of the last development of Yade easy to manage?

thanks in advance

Luc

see:
trunk/pkg/dem/VTKRecorder.cpp:511:20: error: ‘class vtkDoubleArray’ has no member named ‘InsertNextTupleValue’; did you mean ‘InsertNextTuple’?
     intrAbsForceT->InsertNextTupleValue(fs);
                    InsertNextTuple