[Question #673697]: Center of gravity And torque recoder

Hello, i would like to have some informations about center of gravity And torque recoder engine.
In a previus question We talked about The possibility To recoder moment around a certain point with The torqueRecoder function. Using  this function i could recover The torque setting The rotation axis And The point where calculate it.

- Is IT possible To use the center of gravity of a moving mesh surface as rotation point for The torque recoder?

Becouse on The manual there is not texted anything about center of gravity And How get IT.

- if IT Is possibile To get The center of gravity, Is IT  possible to shift it ? If not, i would like To know How yade calculate IT knowing only The geometry. I mean: i could modify The mesh with another software. For example i could add mass somewhere , in this way The center of gravity will shift, But if yade read only The pure geometry , this added mass would not modify anything in yade. Is IT right?

Thanks for your time.