[Question #674139]: Problem after updating to Ubuntu 18.04

I have updated to Ubuntu 18.04 LTS and my yade version doesn't work anymore. I obtain the following error when I try to launch a simulation which previously worked :

Welcome to Yade 2017-12-09.git-4e5f181
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/remi/myYade/install/bin/./yade-2017-12-09.git-4e5f181", line 129, in <module>
    import yade
  File "/home/remi/myYade/install/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/yade-2017-12-09.git-4e5f181/py/yade/__init__.py", line 65, in <module>
    import boot
ImportError: libboost_python-py27.so.1.58.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Thinking that it could be due to the update, I tried to re-install yade from the latest version. I tried to install all the necessary packages by copy paste the long list in the installation procedure. It seems that 2 packages are not found: libqglviewer-dev, python-imaging and then can't be installed. So, cmake returns an error.

Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Note, selecting 'libpython2.7-stdlib' instead of 'python-argparse'
Package python-imaging is not available, but is referred to by another package.
is only available from another source
However the following packages replace it:
  python-pil:i386 python-pil

Package libqglviewer-dev is not available, but is referred to by another package.
is only available from another source
However the following packages replace it:
  libqglviewer-headers

E: Package 'libqglviewer-dev' has no installation candidate
E: Package 'python-imaging' has no installation candidate

As advised in the procedure in case of errors I tried to add the yade external ppa. But again an error. It seems that it does not accept the repository for Ubuntu 18.04.

Hit:1 http://www.yade-dem.org/packages xenial/ InRelease
Get:2 http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic-security InRelease [83,2 kB]
Ign:3 http://ppa.launchpad.net/yade-users/external/ubuntu bionic InRelease
Hit:4 http://fr.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic InRelease
Hit:5 http://archive.canonical.com/ubuntu bionic InRelease
Err:6 http://ppa.launchpad.net/yade-users/external/ubuntu bionic Release
  404  Not Found [IP: 91.189.95.83 80]
Hit:7 http://fr.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic-updates InRelease
Hit:8 http://fr.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic-backports InRelease
Reading package lists... Done
E: The repository 'http://ppa.launchpad.net/yade-users/external/ubuntu bionic Release' does not have a Release file.
N: Updating from such a repository can't be done securely, and is therefore disabled by default.
N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration details.

Do you have any idea of what could be the error ?
Thank's by advance,
Rémi