Re: [Question #675437]: A clump bonded with other spheres

yangjunjie is still having a problem:
Hi Robert,

Thanks a lot for you response.

I‘m sorry that my description of the model is not clear enough. I knew that Clump is a rigid body that cannot break, so I chose to use clump(a group of overlapping spheres) to represent the complex shape of the particles i want to create, and two additional small spheres  bonded at the surface of the clump by using CohFricMat, so particle breakage is equivalent to the separation of these small spheres from clump.
I'm trying to create a 'template' of the particle described above(Similar to clumpTemplate).  In this case, I can use this particle to pack and perform a triaxial test. Of course, these are just my ideas, I don't know if Yade can implement my ideas, or have a simpler way to achieve them. Can you give me some advice?
looking forward to your reply.

Cheers,

Yang