Re: [Question #675437]: A clump bonded with other spheres

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
Hi,

>I'm trying to create a 'template' of the particle described
above(Similar to clumpTemplate)

There is a simpler route I think. You can always generate unbreakable (true) clumps packings, then after some stage (right after makeClumpCloud or after some compaction process) you turn them into breakable sets of glued spheres, just releasing them from clump and setting appropriate contact properties.
Yade definitely supports that.
I hope it helps.
Bruno