Re: [Question #675377]: Straining rate in PeriTriaxController

Mehdi Pouragha posted a new comment:
As far as I understood, you are saying that the small strain increments
should be measured through the dF that you defined in #4, not from the
increment in O.cell.trsf alone, right?

[Or are you saying that increment of strain is still the increment of
O.cell.trsf, but the O.cell.velGrad produces to different strain rates
in the two cases that I mentioned in my original question?]

To clarify again, my original concern was to impose constant normal and
shear strain rates. So in my original script, I am either measuring
wrong increments of strain, or imposing the wrong strain rates.