Re: [Question #675779]: create a sample with no voids between particles, so it seems like a solid

> I want to simulate the fracture pattern and the chip formation during
cutting, byt i cant!!!

please be more specific why you can't.. just because of the voids?

> When i put my data in paraview, i see that are many gaps between
spheres. It seems like my sample, is more like a gas rather as a rock
sample.

randomDensePack with uniform particle size creates packing with ~60% of volume occupied by spheres. So even it is not "void-less", it should not look like gas..
How you extracted the data about spheres (is not in your code)?
How you displayed the spheres? As Glyphs [1]?
Are you sure all spheres are displayed? E.g., by default only 5000 spheres are displayed.
Also check that their dimensions are ok.
I have tried you code and it looks pretty ok, definitely not like gas..

> how can i create a sample with no voids?

simply: you cannot with finite sized spheres.
spheres are used because of computational reasons (their contact is computed very easily etc.) as a trade-off for geometrical accuracy.

There are some ways how to improve "voidness", but let's check paraview
first

cheers
Jan

[1] https://yade-dem.org/doc/user.html#rendering-spherical-particles-