Re: [Question #675779]: create a sample with no voids between particles, so it seems like a solid

kalogeropoulos confirmed that the question is solved:
Well, i extracted with the right way my data in paraview and there are
no voids any more. The mistake i done , it was about the radii of the
spheres. I didn't put the value 1, and i wasn't put all the particles.

For capturing the fracture pattern and the formation of a chip, i think
i must find the right model to put to my material, and play with the
values of parameters (young, poisson, cohesion, tensile strength etc).