Re: [Question #675926]: Particle size distribution curve after particle breaking

Description changed to:
Hi ,

This is my last question about particle crushing
https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/675477.

I use fragment replace method  to simulate particle breaking (the new generation of smaller particles that replace the disappearing broken particle), but I must to observe the evolving of particle size distribution and changing between initial PSD curve and ultimate one.
The x-axis of particle size distribution curve is particle size(Logarithmic coordinates) and y-axis is mass percentage less than a certain particle size.
So how can I plot this curve ?

Thanks