[Question #676012]: Questions about facet and CohesiveFrictionalContactLaw

Hi everyone,

I am intertested about the cohesion between particles and I manage to
get the algorithm of that.

But now, I want to add cohesion between the sphere particle and facet.
I am concerned about the contact normal, penetration depth and contact
point when facet and sphere are split but there are still tensile force between
sphere and facet.

In Yade, how does that solve? The code is in this file CohesiveFrictionalContactLaw.cpp?

Best wishes,
Guangyu