Re: [Question #676370]: Unhandled exception in thread started by <function liveUpdate at 0x7f0388a37320>

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
>script-session1.py wiht some minor modifications. It works well with
young = 100e6, but it encountered some problems when I set young = 500e6

Hi,
I just grabbed script-session1.py, changed Young to 500e6, then ran the script.
Everything is running smoothly though more slowly (as expected for stiffer problem).
Conclusion: your question is ill-posed, it blames stiffness while the real problem you introduced is hidden behind a vague "some minor modifications".
Bruno