[Question #676450]: Uploading simulation files to Amazon HPC

Hi all,
I would like to run YADE using Amazon HPC service, EC2.
I am referring to the instructions in this link
https://yade-dem.org/doc/amazonEC2.html#cloudcomputing
It all went well until the step in uploading my simulation files by following this
instruction

scp -r -i path/to/KeyYADEbox.pem path/to/yadeSimulation ubuntu@ec2-XX-
XXX-XX-XX.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com:~/yadeSimulation

Here is the command line i key-in :

scp -r path/to/KeyPair.pem path/to/yadeSimulation ubuntu@ec2-XX-XXX-XX-
XX.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com:~/yadeSimulation

(FYI, my key pair is KeyPair.pem)

Here is the respond from the system:

The authenticity of host 'ec2ec2-XX-XXX-XX-
XX.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com (1xx.xx.xx.x)' can't be established.
EDCSA key fingerprint is SHA....... .
Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)? yes
Warning: Permanently added 'ec2ec2-XX-XXX-XX-
XX.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com, 1xx.xx.xx.x' (ECDSA) to the list of known hosts.
Permission denied (publickey).
lost connection

1. Could you please guide me to solve this?
2. Is the KeyYADE.pem (in the instruction command line) referring to my
key pair file name?

Thank you..