Re: [Question #676507]: capability of simulating angular rigid particles (polyhedral) with YADE

Summary changed to:
 capability of simulating angular rigid particles (polyhedral) with YADE

Description changed to:
Hi there

For gravity material flow in underground mine (not fluid at all).
Does YADE have the capability of simulating angular rigid particles (Rigid and convex blocks {polyhedral}) for being able to model tightly interlocked, low porosity assemblies? To create a zero initial porosity specimen, bond and cut the material, and allow for failure and flow?
I mean having different shape of particle (e.g. polyhedral. I heard YADE includes a polyhedral block module) with very low initial porosity? and all these things in a 100m*50m*50 m model?

I wait for your useful comment and analogies