Re: [Question #678329]: Problems with yade-daily in Linux Mint 18.3 'Sylvia'

Marcello Goulart Teixeira posted a new comment:
Hi Bruno.

I'll try to be more specific. Yade and yadedaily are istalled in my
computer. I'm trying to run some scripts I've already run in another
computer but all I get now are error messages, like

NameError: global name 'JCFpmMat' is not defined
or
NameError: name 'Vector3' is not defined

So I tried to compile yadedaily and re-install the external softwares,
as I wrote above.

Maybe I have to look for another direction to solve these problems, but
I'm (little) lost.

Marcello