[Question #678338]: Internal porosity modelling

Hey Guys,

I have a question about the ability of YADE about Internal porosity modelling.  According to the two published papers by Matteo titled " DEM modelling of cone penetration tests in a double-porosity crushable granular material" and " DEM modelling of a double-porosity crushable granular material".  The author modelled highly porous granular based on internal porosity with PFC3D.

Hence, I want to model the same particles, but I am not sure I can model and consider this property in YADE or not?

Thanks in advance,

Hessam