Re: [Question #678730]: How to set a desired Timestep for ViscElMat

Jérôme Duriez proposed the following answer:
Hi,

Did you use GlobalStiffnessTimestepper.viscEl (set to "True" instead of
"ture" ;-) ).

The doc says it allows GlobalStiffnessTimestepper to account for visco
elastic interactions, but I do not have first hand experience with it.

As a general remark, I do not think it is possible to "set timestep to a
desired value" generally speaking (outside some educated tricks)

Jérôme

[*]https://yade-
dev.gitlab.io/trunk/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.GlobalStiffnessTimestepper.viscEl