[Question #678871]: Unable to install yade on Ubuntu 18.04.2

I can install yade in any ubuntu version in mainland China. However, in Hong Kong, when I input sudo apt-get install yade/yadedaily, the error will be: Unable to locate package yade. When I input sudo apt-get install, the error will be: Some index files failed to download.They have been ignored,or old ones used instead.

1. Is it the problem of network permission?

2. What is the difference between yade and yadedaily?

James