Re: [Question #679050]: GSTS gives an unstable dt?

Alessandro Finazzi confirmed that the question is solved:
Hi Bruno,
you totally got the point.
I was messing around with very small time steps while I had taken m for mm. I corrected the script and now it seems to work perfectly. Beyond any doubt the problem was given by the magnitude of forces.

Thanks to Jérôme and Fabio for your explanations and your fast answers,
and thanks another time to Bruno that solved the problem pointing out my
mistake.