[Question #679180]: Additional options when compiling Yade from source

Hi all!

There are additional options when compiling Yade from source:
Odeint VTK OpenMP GTS GUI-Qt5 CGAL LINSOLV GL2PS LBMFLOW PFVFLOW CHOLMOD_GPU TWOPHASEFLOW SPH DEFORM LIQMIGRATION MASK_ARBITRARY THERMAL PROFILING PotentialParticles PotentialBlocks
Some of them are turned OFF by default.

My questions are:
1. Are the  package versions (yade, yadedaily) made with the same additional options enabled/disabled as if Yade compiled from source with default settings or not? If not, then which additional options are enabled?

2. I would like to use ViscEL and ViscElCap contact models only. Which additional options should be enabled only? (I would like to speed up make progress. I know that OpenMP, GUI-Qt5, VTK are needed, but what about the others?)
As I have seen in the source code, DEFORM and LIQMIGRATION are called in the contact models if they are enabled, but I'm not sure that they are enabled by default in the package versions of Yade.

Thanks,
Daniel