[Question #679193]: About servo process of triaxialStressController engine

Dear all,
When I want to use triaxialstresscontroller to implement a triaxial test with wall boundaries, I cannot find some controll parameters like relStressTol or absStressTol for periStressController engine to controll the servo process to keep a constant confining pressure during shearing. And indeed I find some relatively large fluctuation of the confining pressure when the axial strain is more than 20% or 30%(the confining pressure fluctuates between 100kPa and 110kPa when I set the confining pressure to 100kPa). I wonder if there is some way to control the confining pressure to a smaller range during a triaxial test for this engine.
Thanks.
Zhijie