[Question #679293]: run prepareRVE.py in different directory

When I opened the terminal

1 cd /usr/share/doc/yade/examples/FEMxDEM
2 yade prepareRVE.py

It can print data,but the controller is black and can only be closed by forced quit.And no .py file is generated.But I can run other examples successfully.

But when I copied the prepareRVE.py in another .py on home, it could run successfully and generated 0.yade.gz.

Why I run the same script in different directory will cause different result?