[Question #679566]: Some questions about simulating consolidated undrained triaxial test

Recently, there is a problem that has been confusing me, that is, using DEM to simulate consolidate undrained triaxial tests. In laboratory , consolidated undrained triaxial test require  stability of the confining pressure by the servo system,
 and keep sample volume constant through undrained condition, and these two systems are independent and basically do not interfere with each other, which means that confining pressure and volume of the sample do not change during the shearing process. However, as one of the methods, we set

stressMask = 0
triax.goal2 = rate
triax.goal1 = triax.goal3 = - rate/2

to simulate undrained condition in Yade. It seems that only the volume of the sample can keep constant, the confining pressure is changing during shearing. So is this method not very compatible with laboratory tests? Does this have an impact on the accuracy of the simulation results?

Thank you !
Cloud