Re: [Question #680181]: Why the critical timestep for the same spheres and clumps are not same?

Summary changed to:
Why the critical timestep for the same spheres and clumps are not same?

Description changed to:
Hi, all. Now I conduct an contrast simulation about the triaxial element
test for spheres and  same clumps, which means that the clump is
generated by  the former single sphere. All the model parameters for
both simulation are the same like geometry and physical parameters
including sphere position, and young and density, radius and so on.
However, I find it is amazing that it is different for the critical
timestep of both specimen determined by Utils.PWaveTimeStep. Why is it?