Re: [Question #680432]: Can't install yadedaily in Ubuntu16.04

Manfred Hampl proposed the following answer:
I have set up a test system with Ubuntu xenial, and I do receive the
same error messages:

…
Get:6 http://www.yade-dem.org/packages xenial/ InRelease [2443 B]
Get:7 http://www.yade-dem.org/packages xenial/ Packages [2187 B]
Ign:7 http://www.yade-dem.org/packages xenial/ Packages
Get:7 http://www.yade-dem.org/packages xenial/ Packages [1945 B]
Ign:7 http://www.yade-dem.org/packages xenial/ Packages
Get:7 http://www.yade-dem.org/packages xenial/ Packages [6331 B]
Err:7 http://www.yade-dem.org/packages xenial/ Packages
  Hash Sum mismatch
…

My conclusion is that there is something wrong with the files on the www.yade-dem.org server.
Apparently there is an inconsistency between the hash values provided for verifying the files and the real files.

The same issue seems to be there also for bionic and probably also for
all other release names.

The strange thing is that the "packages.*" files are dated April 18, but
the "*release*" files with the checksums are from April 16

Can someone of the Yade developers or package maintainers have a look?