Re: [Question #680432]: Can't install yadedaily in Ubuntu16.04

Chareyre proposed the following answer:
Hi,
Not sure it's related but the server has been migrated last week.
The current situation is that the old buildbot system that was building the
daily packages is halted and a new system based on gitlab will be set up.
In the meantime I would suggest using numbered releases like 2018b, since
the packages which appear atm will not be fixed.
Sorry for inconvenience.
Bruno