Re: [Question #680609]: mpi4py MPI terminates Yade

Deepak proposed the following answer:
 I don't think it would work because, Yade has to be compiled with MPI
libraries. This can be done with the latest git version[1], with the
ENABLE_MPI option as shown here in [2]

[1]https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk
[2]https://yade-dev.gitlab.io/trunk/FoamCoupling.html