Re: [Question #680609]: mpi4py MPI terminates Yade

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
I confirm #2, and I can reproduce the error with normal yade.
Yade needs to be linked to openmpi at compile time, else this error.

With normal yade it should still be possible to import both yade and  mpi4py though:
:~/yade/builddailydebug$ yadedaily
Welcome to Yade 2018.02b-290bf6a54e~xenial
Yade [1]: from mpi4py import MPI
[...]
  opal_error_register failed
  --> Returned value -2 instead of OPAL_SUCCESS
:~/yade/builddailydebug$ ln -s yadedaily yadeimport.py
:~/yade/builddailydebug$ ipython
In [1]: import yadeimport as yade
In [2]: from mpi4py import MPI
In [3]: