Re: [Question #680941]: difference between ScGeom and PolyhedraGeom

please read [1] and provide a MWE

> but i do not think the problem is about stiffness, for the same
possion ratio and young moudles,
law2_PolyhedraGeom_polyhedraPhys_Volumetric can handle the simulation
quite well, but when it comes to Law2_ScGeom_frictPhys_cundallstrack,
the particle just get through the boundary

I do think the problem is about stiffness, since how the stiffness is treated and what it actually means is the main difference between the two Law2s.
Without a MWE, to think (aka guess) is the best I can do..

> i was wondering if that law can not be applied in polyhedra contact?

Law2_ScGeom_FrictPhys_CundallStrack can be applied in polyhedra contacts
if the contact geometry is ScGeom

cheers
Jan

[1] https://yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask