Re: [Question #681194]: I can not get the desired porosity with my PSD

Saeed gave more information on the question:
hi Robert
I  increase the number of compFricDegree, but porosity (n) and Void Ratio: e=n/(1-n) increased and did not help.
Without using the num_spheres in sp.makeCloud , it simulates the small interval of the psd, and the entire interval of the seeds does not coat, and a very large amount of grain is modeled, which is very long runtime.
And the psd does not fully model the numbers given in psdSizes and psdCumm.
Please provide a solution
thanks