Re: [Question #681232]: Sphere goes through the facet wall in Harmonic vibration

gaoxuesong posted a new comment:
Hi Jan,

Thanks for your answers. For the density magnification,  in my case, the
diameter of the sphere is around 80 um. If i use the normal density, it
costs about 4 hours to simulate virtual time of 55 ms. The total time i
need is 3s, so it is very time-consuming. In my method, the last step is
mass shrinking, where the mass of all the particles is gradually
decreased to the 1/1000 of the used value. Does it make sense or do you
have good advice?