Re: [Question #681336]: core dumped - Eigen - Triangulation

Son Pham Thai confirmed that the question is solved:
Hi Bruno,

Sorry for the late reply, it took me a while to compare the scripts.

1. Regarding the triangulation step, my scripts use initialization()
while the suggested script uses updateTriangulation=True

2. The appearance order of the bodies:
    - My scripts: the spheres are generated before the walls
    -  The suggested script has the walls generated before the spheres

I have generated the spheres, then the walls, then I save these data.
Then I reload the wall before the sphere, and  initialization() works
fine for me now.

Cheers,
Thai-Son